Sunday, March 26th at 4:00PM
NewBrook Fire Station, Rte. 30, Newfane.
The 7th Annual Soup Fest and Silent Auction fund raiser will be held on Sunday, March 26th at the NewBrook Fire Station (Route 30 in Newfane, VT). You won’t have to ride the 36 Miles of Trouble to sample homemade soups from Brattleboro to South Londonderry. These restaurants and restaurateurs “up the gauge” of the West River Railroad line are catering to you:
– The Whetstone Station, Brattleboro
– Jon Julian, Williamsville
– The Newfane Market, Newfane
– Harmonyville Store, Harmonyville
– The Dam Diner, West Townshend
– The Wardsboro Country Store, Wardsboro
– West River Provisions, Jamaica
– Family Kitchen and Pizzeria, Winhall
– The New American Grill, South Londonderry
Doors open at 4:00PM with a suggested admission donation of $5 to $10. Bidding and the 50/50 raffle open at 4:00 and end at 5:30. Soup and bread will be served at 5:30, with desserts to follow. It will be a great way to shake off the winter blues, support the Historical Society’s Museums, and come home with a great auction find or two.
Can you donate an auction item or gift certificate? Call 802 365-7766 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The anuual Soup Fest and Silent Auction raises funds to support the West River Railroad Museum and the County Museums. We thank all of our generous donors to the event and hope to see you March 26th!