Sunday, May 29th – Doors open at 4:00
NewBrook Fire Station, Rte. 30, Newfane.
The Sixth Annual Soup Fest and Silent Auction will be held on Sunday, May 29th at the NewBrook Fire Station (Route 30 in Newfane, VT). Note: Seating will be held under the cover of the garage, with all doors open. The auction will be spread out in the main hall to allow ample spacing. Attendees are asked to be fully vaccinated.
Doors open at 4:00PM with a suggested admission donation of $5 to $10.
Bidding and the 50/50 raffle begin at 4:00 and end at 5:30.
Soup and bread will be served at 5:30, with desserts to follow. You won’t have to ride the 36 Miles of Trouble to sample homemade soups from Brattleboro to South Londonderry. These restaurants all the way “up the gauge” of the West River Railroad line are catering to you:
- The Whetstone Station (Brattleboro)
- The Top of the Hill Grill (Brattleboro)
- Rick’s Tavern (Newfane)
- Harmonyville Store (Townshend)
- The Dam Diner (West Townshend)
- Wardsboro Country Store (Wardsboro)
- West River Provisions (Jamaica)
- Family Kitchen & Pizzeria (Winhall)
- New American Grill (South Londonderry)
The event is the Historical Society’s major fundraiser of the year and will help fund new exhibits and maintenance at the West River Railroad and Windham County Museums. Hope to see you there!